1. 2 pcs silver head pins
2. 2 pcs silver eye pins
3. 2 pcs 8mm Light Rose Swarovski Crystals
4. 2 pcs 6mm Colourless Swarovski Crystals
5. 2 pcs earring findings (ear-hooks)
6. round-nosed pliers
7. flat-nosed pliers
8. wire cutters
Jewelry Making Instructions:
1. Put one light rose Swarovski Crystal into the head pin and make a loop at the other end of the pin. Repeat for the other bead and head-pin. - refer to Basic Techniques
2. Put the colourless bead into the eye-pin and make a loop on the other end. Repeat for the other bead and eye-pin.
3. Lift up the loop of the light rose bead with the flat-nosed pliers and insert the loop of the colourless bead into it. Close back the loop.
4. Lift up the ear-hook loop and attach the assembled beads into the loop. Close back.
5. Repeat step 3 and 4 for the other side of the earrings.
That's it! Your very own beautiful pair of Pink Swarovski Crystal Earrings in less than 30 minutes. OTHER RELATED INFORMATION